Familiar with microscopy: Optical, SEM/TEM/EDS, AFM/SPM; XRF; X-Ray Diffraction; AAS; FTIR; thermal analyzer; Profilometer; Mechanical: MTS tensile machine, Impact testing machine; Rockwell Hardness Tester, Microhardness, MTS Nano Indenter; Steris VHP 1000ED Isolator Decontaminant; cutting machine: Buehler, Acutom 5, and EDM; some operating systems: Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- Teaching staff at ISI Surakarta 1993 – 1997.
- Head of Office of Information and Technology, ISI Surakarta 1995 – 1997.
- Staff of Research Center for Materials Science and Engineering, the University of Indonesia 1999 – 2000.
- Research Scholar in Materials Engineering, Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, Auburn University, 2001 – 2002.
- Graduate Research Assistant in Materials Engineering, Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, Auburn University, 2003 – 2008.
- Department of Metallurgy and Materials Engineering, College
of Engineering, University of Indonesia, 2009
- B.S. in Chemistry, Andalas University, Padang, Indonesia 1992. Thesis: Effect of Time on N, P, K, and Organic Matter Contents during Aerobically Compost Preparation.
- M.S. in Materials Science, University of Indonesia, Jakarta, Indonesia 1999. Thesis: Effect of Pb on Crystallographic Structure and Electron Density of Ba1-xPbxTiO3 Ceramic with x (nominal) = 0.5.
- Ph.D. in Materials Engineering, Auburn University, Alabama, USA 2008. Dissertation: Microstructure and Mechanical Properties of 2024-T3 and 7075-T6 Aluminum Alloys and Austenitic Stainless Steel 304 after Being Exposed to Hydrogen Peroxide.
Failure analysis, electron microscopy, X-ray diffraction, general
structure analysis system, Web design
- AMS – Auburn Materials Society
- ASM International – American Society of Metals
- TMS – The Mineral, Metals, and Materials Society
Click here for my publications
References available upon request.
Jl. Bulak Ringin Gg. Kavling No. 175
RT 01/03 Kel. Cibubur, Jakarta Timur 13720